I was sorting my make-up collection the other day and realised that I have seven foundations... SEVEN! Why do I have this many? I thought I'd share a sentence or two on each of them today. So if any of you are on the hunt for a new foundation keep on reading.
1. L'Oréal Paris Lumi Magique - Great for if you already have good skin. It gives a really pretty dewy skin look. I don't love it so much when I have spots because, well, it highlights your skin and you don't want to be highlighting spots now do you?
2. L'Oreal Paris True Match - This is my favorite foundation at the moment. It gives good coverage and looks great on both good skin days and bad skin days. It gives a pretty flawless finish.
3. Rimmel Wake Me Up - Again, great if your skin is having a good day. I love this one for a fresh, dewy, summery look so I wear it most during the summer months.
4. Rimmel Match Perfection - I know that most bloggers and YouTubers have said great things about this foundation but to be honest it's not my fave. It looks good when you first put it on but it tends to get patchy quite quickly. I wouldn't recommend it.
5. Bare Minerals - I love this one for good skin days and bad skin days. It gives great coverage but never looks cake-y. I find that you do have to spend a good bit of time buffing it in to the skin but once it's done it looks fab.
6. Lush Colour Supplement - Again a great one for a more natural look. It doesn't give much coverage but if you use a good blemish concealer with it then it is a great one for giving a natural "no make-up" look.
7. Borjois Healthy Mix Serum - This one literally just evens out your skin tone. It is quite like the Lush one mentioned above. It gives barely there kind of coverage but it looks really pretty and natural. Again it's one that I use most on good skin days.
Let me know what your fave or least fave foundation is and why. I hope this post helps anyone on the hunt for a good, affordable foundation.